Premium Pure Plant Omega, 23 Mixed Whole grains, 800g
Plant Omega is a nutritious plant based omega-3 curated by clinical nutritionist and consultant dietitians. It sources from 23 types of mixed whole grains formulated for all range of people from toddler to elderly.
• Mixed Whole Grains Grade Organic and Non-GMO
• No Refined Sugar
• No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring
• No Preservatives
• Trans Fat Free
• Cholesterol Free
• Complete and balanced nutrition that meets the daily requirements of macronutrients and micronutrients.
• Plant-based omega-3 especially suitable for vegan in managing cholesterol and anti-inflammation
• Lactose Free
• Suitable to be a dietary therapy tool
Omega-3 fatty acids are a vital building block for good health. Since the human body can’t naturally produce these valuable polyunsaturated fatty acids on its own, it relies on foods that are rich in omega-3s to reap some of the many health benefits, such as:
• Improved heart health and reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases and stroke
• Decreased inflammation and reduced joint pain and stiffness
• Better brain function, memory and cognitive ability
• Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
• Protection from certain cancers and cancer cell growth
A balanced, plant-based diet not only supplies the necessary levels of omega-3s, but comes with the double bonus of high fiber content that packs an extra punch against bad cholesterol, inflammation, and other diseases and health issues.
Premium Pure products are curated by and expert team of doctor, clinical nutritionist and consultant dietitians. This formulation contains functional food that promotes health benefits. It uses organic and non-GMO quality of mixed whole grains and phytonutrients. Small Changes can make a Big Difference.
Consume one glass of delicious Premium Pure Plant Omega with one serving will provide you 1100mg of Omega-3, Omega-3 may aid in managing your blood cholesterol and anti-inflammation.
Per Serving You’ll Get:
• 1100mg of omega-3
• 4.6g of dietary fiber
• 138 mg of calcium
How to Drink:
1. Add 2 scoops (30g)
2. Add 200ml warm water
3. Stir and serve
Origin: United Kingdom Formulated
Net Weight: 800g
There are no reviews yet.